Change the look of your lights with our Chameleon Fog Light Film.
The kits come with enough film to cover both fog lights. You will need to trim due to the method of application.
- When ordering select your fog light sizing. For irregular shaped fog lights use the longest length. After selection the lamp size select the film color.
- We like to apply this film dry. It has different characteristics than the other solid color films that we sell. Start by cleaning the fog light area. Some times it is easier to take the lamp out of the car before application. Peal the adhesive protector off the backing of the film. Please take note there is a protective film over the front and back of the tinted film. Next begin to apply the film heating and stretching it onto the lamp. If you develop a bubble under the film you can pull it back up and reheat it. Once the lamp is covered you can trim the extra material. Next remove the protective front layer to the film! You can apply this wet or dry. We have tested both methods and seem to have the best results when applied dry.
- Check all local laws before applying this product.
Crux Motorsports Chameleon Fog Light Film
- Brand: Crux Motorsports
- Product Code: Chameleon-Fog
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 999